Tuesday 20 June 2017

Forts in Room 2




I made my fort but the big stick kept on falling down so my mum had to hold it the whole time while I was playing. That was my problem. I was thinking I could put another table on top but all the other tables were used up so I stuck to the table I was at. Charlotte was under the table and I was on top of the table.

Sija



Me and Zach played in the fort with the logs and made a big tower. I made a fort out of blankets and pegs and me and Zach played in it. Me and Zach loved playing in it with the lego.
Giorgio



I made a blanket fort by using tables, some blankets and some pegs. We had some parents help out too. We put a table on its side and out blankets over it and pegged some blankets together and made a roof for the fort. 
Tremayne






No comments:

Post a Comment